Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Some parts have arrived and got my hands started in building a quadcopter

Some parts turned up today to build my quadcopter, the F450 frame box was damaged.


All the parts seem to be in good physical order despite the damage on the box.  Below are the contents of a F450 frame kit, E300 propulsion system, Naza lite and legs.


Got my hands started after doing my usual stuff.  My kids kinda help me a bit.


Got the soldering iron out and tinned the lower deck, which also serves as the power distribution board.


After smelling some lead from the solder and mustering out my basic soldering skills, I got all 4 Electronic Speed Controllers (ESC) done.


I need to stop here, as it late and I also did not have all the parts yet.  Hopefully some are coming tomorrow.  Oh here is a photo of the cheap 10 channel transmitter that comes with a Heli... hehehe.






No comments: